Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Attitude

Feeling Guilty for Taking Time Off... I thought about just taking the day off today. The first really nice day in a couple of weeks.

Overcoming Isolation... Something that creeps up on anyone who works at home is the problem of isolation.

Naive, Inexperienced or Just Plain Stupid?... I was naive, inexperienced, OK, just plain stupid in my expectations. I'm not going to link to them, instead I'll just Show You. They are short enough.

It Has to Start Somewhere... There are many types of people who work at home, and there are even more that want to work at home but can't find a way to do it.

Refresh Your Mind... On a beautiful day like today (75 degrees F), I like to sit outside on the patio and go over my old writings, thoughts, designs and ideas.

How to Get a Headache... A funny on a day I couldn't think.

Battling Writers Block... I have gotten E-mails and comments asking me how I can continue to write interesting and relevant articles every day. Actually, I continually fight writers block.

Be Original... When I read the Blogs from my list of favorites, I sometimes end up seeing variations of the same basic topic bandied about like it is some kind of petcock in a game of Badmitton.

Turn a Negative into a Positive... When I first sat down to write a post for today, I had every intention of writing something inspiring.

Patience...Something I have learned over time (Blogging in particular) is that "all good things come to those who wait".

Respect Your Customers (Readers) ... Comparison of 2 different attitudes.

Help Save Internet Neutrality... Some Bloggers endeavors to save the Internet from the Phone and Cable companies, and Congress.

Writing to Fight Apathy... Write about what you don't want to deal with, or How I fight apathy.

Be Professional... A look into how to deal with customers.

Distractions While Working at Home... How to handle those nasty distractions.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Advertising
  • Forums
  • Reviews
  • Back to Top