Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

So far the grand experiment is taking a little longer than I thought it would. Working at home DOES take a little effort...
Even with everyting I said about keeping a schedule, etc. PATIENCE is the virtue that eludes most upstarts.
To be a SELF-STARTER you must be DETERMINED to SUCCEED. Make a game plan and stick to it, no matter how much effort it takes (if sounds like I'm trying to convince myself; I AM). You too, must convince yourself. You are the one that will benifit from your efforts.
Hope this helps a little.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • I like the idea of working at home, but if I don't...
  • Working at Home, sure it's a way to be independent...
  • TGIF... another day, another dollar...If you have ...
  • Second day of posting, and I'm waiting for anyone ...
  • googlea99b1468af0e3643.html
  • There is a way to improve yourself...Work online.....
  • Weekly Helpful Reads
  • Guest Writer's Articles
  • SEO
  • Interviews
  • Back to Top