Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Friday, October 14, 2005

Another Friday, and I appreciate the comments some of you have made.
The next big step is getting this posted on the Internet itself, not just Blog sites. I already have /atom.xml but according to some of the research I have done the real feed is RSS to get wider coverage.
I did get a free progam (30 day trial) for posting, but blogspot.com already has /atom, and now I need to find a way to actually have my post listed to RSS feeds.
Any suggestions???
I'll let you know how I make out.
Also, please try any of the WORK at HOME Links, or my new Google search bar.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger domestika said...

I'm not sure what you mean about "getting this posted on the Internet itself"... do you mean, having search engines find it?

There are a couple of things I've learned at ProBlogger.com, including the importance of interesting titles that include the keywords you think people are likely to use when searching for the kind of information that you provide. And, of course, excellent rich content that's fresh, i.e. updated regularly.

BTW, I'm not putting any links into this comment because you tend to see a lot of comments that are just one step short of spam ("Hi, nice site, here's mine..." whether there's any relationship or not) and I wanted you I'm a REAL person and this is a REAL comment, just trying to help out another work-at-home blogger...

Don't forget to submit your URL to the major search engines, too. I know it's basic, but also eay to forget when we get focussed on getting people to link to the site!

Putting your link in the signature line at the work-at-home forum was a good idea, because that's how I found you in the first place!

Good luck, and take care...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • I know this is the second post for today, but I ma...
  • Today is a good day, I'm finding new ways to promo...
  • So far the grand experiment is taking a little lon...
  • I like the idea of working at home, but if I don't...
  • Working at Home, sure it's a way to be independent...
  • TGIF... another day, another dollar...If you have ...
  • Second day of posting, and I'm waiting for anyone ...
  • googlea99b1468af0e3643.html
  • There is a way to improve yourself...Work online.....
  • Weekly Helpful Reads
  • Back to Top