Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Working on a Saturday...You do what you have to do in order to succeed.
Today I'm trying to find a better way to get my Blog seen. I have posted on /atom feeds, and found I need KEY WORDS to lead people interested in Working at Home to my site.
There doesn't seem to be any way on Blogspot, but when you sign up for some of the Blog Feeds, they do include key words, but only on their site.
Another reason to go to RSS...
By the way, do you like the additions to the Side Bar? (I don't get paid for them, but do get exposure)

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Another Friday, and I appreciate the comments some...
  • I know this is the second post for today, but I ma...
  • Today is a good day, I'm finding new ways to promo...
  • So far the grand experiment is taking a little lon...
  • I like the idea of working at home, but if I don't...
  • Working at Home, sure it's a way to be independent...
  • TGIF... another day, another dollar...If you have ...
  • Second day of posting, and I'm waiting for anyone ...
  • googlea99b1468af0e3643.html
  • There is a way to improve yourself...Work online.....
  • Back to Top