Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Help Build the Community


I have been trying to build a little bit of a community within the World of Working at Home on the Internet. I think, at least to some degree, I have succeeded.

Comments have increased quite a bit in the past few months. I get E-mail from some readers regarding posts. I have even gotten requests for additional information on a particular subject after various posts.

Community is one of the major components of Blogging. Second ,I think, only to Content. Therefore, I will ask again for contributions from the community. No, I'm not going to ask for money, but I will ask you for IDEAS.

If you would like more information on any aspect of Working at Home on the Internet, Running a Home Business or anything else you consider important, please feel free to ask in the comments section.

As always the E-mail and other contact links are available if that is your preference.

I think building the community ever larger is important to keep the dynamic atmosphere thriving. It will take us all to grow and learn the things in which we are all interested.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Joseph said...

Hey Jesse,

Thanks for stopping by.
That's one of the reasons I started the Joe's Freeware Finds blog. I haven't really publicized it much, but there are some helpful plug-ins and downloads there.
I try to update it often.
I will use some of them in different posts here and maybe do a review of some of them.
Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Service (or non-service) vs Net Neutrality
  • A Bad Day
  • This Weeks Helpful Reads...Week 10
  • Link Spam
  • Testing StatCounter vs Site Meter for Review
  • Stats as a Trend Spotter
  • Expect the Unexpected
  • Change is Not Easy
  • The DO List of Blogging
  • This Weeks Helpful Reads...Week 9
  • Back to Top