Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Sunday, June 18, 2006

This Weeks Helpful Reads...Week 10


This is an ongoing series of interesting and helpful reads that I have come across on the Internet.

I try to include the most helpful articles and links each week to provide the widest range of information for the home business entrepreneur.

Blog Snobbery 101 by Ara Pehlivanian... How anyone can be a Blog Snob, even with only one reader.

The Ferrari Anology for Organized Writing by ME "Liz" Strauss... Liz compares good writing to a good driving experience as a passenger.

Testing Your Blog on Multiple Browsers is Important by Ben Yoskovitz... Good reasons to test different browsers.

Google, Link Vault and What Not to Do by Aaron Brazell... Why Technosailor doesn't have Blogrolls and Link Exchanges.


I hope you find some of these articles informational and helpful. I think they will be enjoyable reading nonetheless.

~~~ All the above can be considered infected with the Link-Leak Virus ~~~


Access Links to Previous Helpful Reads

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss said...

Hey,
I hope you don't think I was ignoring all of these lovely hat tips. I've been stuck under a pile of paper and a Technorati who wouldn't index a damn thing.

I thank you for sharing my posts with your readers. You're a top notch guy and I appreciate it.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Joseph said...

Hey Liz,

I know that you are busy so I would never think you were ignoring me.

I am just glad that I can share such good posts with my readers.

Thanks for writing...

Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Link Spam
  • Testing StatCounter vs Site Meter for Review
  • Stats as a Trend Spotter
  • Expect the Unexpected
  • Change is Not Easy
  • The DO List of Blogging
  • This Weeks Helpful Reads...Week 9
  • Handling Nothing
  • Turning Down an Offer
  • Three Days in a Row
  • Back to Top