Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I KNOW IT'S SUNDAY...but my home team has a bye week...
Usually, I will take Sunday off for football. But I had an idea that if I changed the name of my Blog slightly, by adding Working at Home, it might give a better quick view of what it's all about.
Since I have started working at home, not just self-employed, I found that if an idea pops in my mind I can make it happen right away.
There is always something that you think of to help your business and if you don't write it down, you forget. Since my Home Office is right here, I can implement an idea right away.
If you have an idea that may help in my endeavor to Work at Home, use the comments field below. REAL PEOPLE ONLY, NO COMPUTER GENERATED JUNK...
(I know, I can block it, but I don't like the idea of having to prove I'm human by filling out that sign in thing).
Thanks for any REAL Comments...

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Working on a Saturday...You do what you have to do...
  • Another Friday, and I appreciate the comments some...
  • I know this is the second post for today, but I ma...
  • Today is a good day, I'm finding new ways to promo...
  • So far the grand experiment is taking a little lon...
  • I like the idea of working at home, but if I don't...
  • Working at Home, sure it's a way to be independent...
  • TGIF... another day, another dollar...If you have ...
  • Second day of posting, and I'm waiting for anyone ...
  • googlea99b1468af0e3643.html
  • Back to Top