Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Friday, October 28, 2005

Referrals

I think referrals are a very important tool in trying to get the word out about your site.
Use places you have visited yourself and thought that's a good idea, I would like to use that myself.

I always send an E-mail to the Administrator/Author of the site for permission to add them to my favorites. You will also want to ask them to reciprocate. Although, if you feel they will add some good content, reciprocation is not manditory.

Remember, information is one of the key components, so refer your readers (customers) to related sites. They will appreciate it, and return to your page again and again. (No, you don't have to refer them to competitors.)

Good Luck!

Please leave any comments or suggestions...

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Information
  • Layout
  • Design
  • There are some basic steps you must attend to befo...
  • As you may or may not have noticed, I did add Rela...
  • Working at Home... Easy?
  • I have added a new feature to help people that are...
  • Unfortunately, I missed posting yesterday. I try t...
  • I did try out FeedBurner as was suggested by someo...
  • I found a new place (for me) to get information. ...
  • Back to Top