Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Working at Home... Easy?

Anyone that tells you Working at Home is easy and only takes a couple of hours a week, only told you half the truth. It is easy, no commute, no waiting for the bus in the rain, no traffic, etc.

BUT... If you want to succeed, especially in the beginning, you will have to put in A LOT more than a COUPLE HOURS.

It's no different than starting ANY BUSINESS. It takes HARD WORK. It takes a PLAN. It takes DEDICATION. It takes YOU.

Forget all the Ads that promote "Make $1000 your first week" or "Would you like to make SIX FIGURES your first year?". You have a better chance at winning the Lottery. Working at Home may even set you back a few dollars in the beginning.

I'm not trying to push you away from Self Employment, but you need to evaluate all aspects of Working at Home.

If you still have the DESIRE and DEDICATION, you can SUCCEED.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • I have added a new feature to help people that are...
  • Unfortunately, I missed posting yesterday. I try t...
  • I did try out FeedBurner as was suggested by someo...
  • I found a new place (for me) to get information. ...
  • I KNOW IT'S SUNDAY...but my home team has a bye we...
  • Working on a Saturday...You do what you have to do...
  • Another Friday, and I appreciate the comments some...
  • I know this is the second post for today, but I ma...
  • Today is a good day, I'm finding new ways to promo...
  • So far the grand experiment is taking a little lon...
  • Back to Top