Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Sunday, October 23, 2005

As you may or may not have noticed, I did add Related Links to the sidebar. I will make sure all the links are Work at Home, Internet, Computer, etc. type links.
I have also added an E-Book link, which will be informative and useful. Any changes I have made are meant to improve my site and enhance your options in finding the best way to succeed.
Hopefully, you take advantage of some features I have presented...
(Next week we will explore enhancing your Web page or Blog)

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Working at Home... Easy?
  • I have added a new feature to help people that are...
  • Unfortunately, I missed posting yesterday. I try t...
  • I did try out FeedBurner as was suggested by someo...
  • I found a new place (for me) to get information. ...
  • I KNOW IT'S SUNDAY...but my home team has a bye we...
  • Working on a Saturday...You do what you have to do...
  • Another Friday, and I appreciate the comments some...
  • I know this is the second post for today, but I ma...
  • Today is a good day, I'm finding new ways to promo...
  • Back to Top