Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A New Dawn brings a New Day...
Yesterday I was upset about my modem being so slow, I haven't resolved the problems with the IP's yet, but I found a program on http://majorgeeks.com which is free.
It did speed up the response I get on my computer, but it is still governed by your connection speed on the IP. You WILL NOT get more than they send, but you WILL get fewer disconnects and better response and download time with a FREE program I found.
It is TCP Optimizer, you just have to look around for it. It runs in the background, and doesn't show up in your installed program list, so if you don't like it you have to manually uninstall.
It has helped me, but there are plenty of other shareware and freeware programs you can find to help with whatever problem you may have.

Hope this helps... Good Luck!

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Problems with your computer can always creep up......
  • Today is going to be a good day. How do I know?Be...
  • "There are just so many things to think of and do ...
  • The Main thing I have to work on is Spreading the ...
  • One thing I found out while setting up the last 3 ...
  • Do It Yourself SEO
  • Getting Into Search Directories
  • What are Meta Tags?
  • Distribution
  • Tracking
  • Back to Top