Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Problems, Problems...

Yesterday I told you about my new page Ads, Just Ads.
Well, it doesn't seem to be going the way I planned. I have the first post with no problem, I can get some images to show as long as they are not JavaScript. They will show in the Sidebar, but not in Comments, which is where I had planned on putting NEW Ads Daily.
If anyone has ANY IDEA how to get the JavaScript Images to show in comments on Blogger, PLEASE contact me...
This is important because most of the Ads I intend to use are JavaScript. It's hard to lay out a page if I can't get the images to show...
Thanks for any response.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • A New Approach to Making Money on the Internet
  • High Speed Internet?
  • Networking
  • Free Spaces Web Hosting:I tried Free Spaces after ...
  • Domain Names and Web Hosing
  • Working at Home Asks for Questions
  • Questions and Answers:I have endeavored to give ad...
  • Getting ready for the Holidays:If you watch any TV...
  • Your Ideal Home Office
  • Lack of Concentration:It's Sunday, and my concentr...
  • Back to Top