Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Sunday, April 23, 2006

This Weeks Helpful Reads...Week 2


Second in an ongoing series of interesting and helpful reads that I have come across on the Internet.

I try to include the most helpful articles and links in this weekly series to provide the widest range of information for the home business entrepreneur.

Deleting temporary internet files from Internet Explorer by DavidC... A simple step by step explaination of an often overlooked process.

Working from Home, Creating your first website by Jill Hart... Explains how to go about creating your own website.

FeedBurner Ad Network by Darren Rowse... Darren's preliminary look at the new ad network being tested by FeedBurner.

Editing: Just Some of My Very Different Thoughts by Liz Strauss... Liz's take as an editor on the over use of words in writing.

I hope you find some of these articles informational and helpful. I think they will be enjoyable reading nonetheless.


Previous Links:
Week 1... 4/16/06
Today's Good Reads... 3/22/06

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


4 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Joseph

I happened to see the referals coming from your site, and wanted to stop by and say hello. I appreciate the nod, and I hope your readers find the post useful.

David

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss said...

Hi Joe
Thanks for the link love.
Haven't heard you're smiles lately. Hope things are still going great!
Liz

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Joseph said...

Hey Liz,

I've been out of town for a few days working on a friends computer.

Then, I got some kind of stomach virus.

I like giving you link love, it's good for my soul.

I'll stop by later.

Joe

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Joseph said...

Hey DavidC,

Thanks for stopping by. I try to give my readers only the best.

Don't be a stranger, once you stop by you become a friend.

Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Jesse Skinner, Special Guest Writer
  • Vishal P. Rao, Special Guest Writer
  • Special Guest Writers Friday and Saturday
  • Technorati, AdSense and Me
  • Some Overlooked Home Business Considerations
  • Attracting the Non-Techi to Your Site
  • This Weeks Helpful Reads...Week 1
  • ME "Liz" Strauss, Special Guest Writer
  • Mystery Writer Visits Tomorrow
  • Weekly Helpful Links Starts Sunday
  • Back to Top