Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Thursday, November 10, 2005

New Experiment HTM to Link:

If you read the past two posts, you know that I DO NOT LIKE AO HELL.
Unfortunately, My Home Page was built using Easy Designer on AOL. I did save all pages and settings to my computer as HTM files. The problem I'm having is converting those files to something that can be viewed from the Blog without having to link through AOL hometown.
I can bring the HTM file up from my computer, which in turn links to the web, as my HTM file.
Now I need to find a way to store the files on the web or within the Blog so it can be accessed, without having to buy a domain.
I'm not sure this is possible, but I will let you know how successful I am.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
ps. the link still works thru ao hell for now.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • A New Dawn brings a New Day...Yesterday I was ups...
  • Problems with your computer can always creep up......
  • Today is going to be a good day. How do I know?Be...
  • "There are just so many things to think of and do ...
  • The Main thing I have to work on is Spreading the ...
  • One thing I found out while setting up the last 3 ...
  • Do It Yourself SEO
  • Getting Into Search Directories
  • What are Meta Tags?
  • Distribution
  • Back to Top