Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My New Venture Not Taking Over

I've been a busy little boy lately. As you may or may not have noticed, I started a new blog this past week.

World Politics and the Internet is my new venture into the world of politics. By nature, I am not really a political animal. I very rarely even vote. I think all the politicans are basically from the same mold. They vote along party lines on just about every new thing that tickles their respective fancies. I think most of them are corrupt, selling their votes to the highest bidder.

That being said, I was starting to voice my opinion on this Blog and on my Website about all the Government intervention on the Internet. Ie. The Google fiasco, the Iranian Blogger etc. and I want to keep this about Working at Home.

Whereas I used to spend all my time researching Work at Home projects and finding good links to suggest to you. I now end up spending only about half the time I used to, partly because the Blog is set up the way I want it, and partly because I'm running into the same topics all of the time.

I am going to try to continue bringing you the same ( or better) quality of advice, topics and writing as always. I promise not to let my other projects get in the way of what I do here.

One thing I would ask in return, let me know if the quality of Working at Home on the Internet is diminished in any way. There is always comments, or you can E-mail me.

As always, feel free to suggest topics or ask questions.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Weblog Empire Link Exchange
  • Thanks, Jesse Skinner
  • Launching of World Politics and the Internet
  • The Importance of Content
  • Blogger.com having Problems
  • Results of "How did you find this Blog?" Poll
  • Link Exchange Requests
  • Update: Sean Gum & Ronald Curtis, Jr
  • WWW.theworld.com
  • Getting Rid of Ads, Just Ads Webpage
  • Back to Top