Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Getting Rid of Ads, Just Ads Webpage

I tried starting a Blog long ago that was nothing but Ads. I figured that it may be a way to generate some income, by being an info-mercial of sorts.

Blogger shut it down as a Spam blog.

Then I started a Webpage with the same intent. I got quite a few advertisers from Commission Junction and proceeded to build a page that was nothing but ads. After all, I have seen Websites and Blogs that contained more Ads than content and they seemed to be doing well.

Even though the page really doesn't look that bad, I just can't seem to get around to completing what I started. I think it must be something within me that just really Hates Commercials.

This is the first venture that I have contemplated quitting. I can't seem to get it into my head that it is as good an idea as I first thought.

I will continue writing this Blog and updating the Working at Home Web Page, but I am going to get rid of the Ads, Just Ads webpage.

I guess not every idea is a good one.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • MagMoney Shutting Down
  • Scam or Legit
  • As a Guest Writer...
  • How Did You Find This Blog?
  • New 90 Day Policy for AdSense
  • Working at Home More Popular than Ever
  • My Business Resolution Results
  • Taking a Poll
  • Turn a Negative into a Positive
  • Stat Counter Comparison
  • Back to Top