Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Update: Sean Gum & Ronald Curtis, Jr

After posting about my experience with the Magnificient Money Affiliate Program the other day, I was inundated with E-mails. It seems that not everyone had the same good experience with Sean Gum and Ronald Curtis Jr.

I started by responding to the E-mails personally, then I realized that the problem was much bigger than I originally thought. For those of you that Sean and Ronald still owe money, I am going to provide what information I have. I don't know if it is still good contact info now or not, but here it is:

Magnificient Enterprises Inc., 2637 111th Ave., Allegan, MI 49010 USA
Phone: (269) 978-2716
E-mail: sean@magmoney.com (mail return or refusing to answer)

The programs that I know of are:

magmoney.com
ulosefast.com
fortunedreams.com
mailorderwork.com

I will not vouch for the validity of this, but it seems Sean has started a new company.

http://www.MillionaireStudyGuide.com

There may be a way to contact either Sean Gum or Ronald Curtis Jr at that site.

Maybe I was just lucky that no one ever signed up or purchased anything through my affilliate links, as it seems that people are still owed a LOT of money.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


6 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Joseph said...

Hey mish,
Did you try any of the contact info I listed?

Try going to the new site I listed and see if you can get any new contact info.

I have heard all too many problems after the fact. Had I known, I would have posted something long ago.

Joe

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. They did not pay me my January commissions. And I also just got paid a few weeks ago for Dec commissions. When I tried to email them, all the emails bounced back. They have no intentions on paying the money that is owed to affiliates from Mag Money.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add me to the list of people who did not get their January commission.

We are owed $700

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Joseph said...

Hey Anon,
That list just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
I consider the whole thing a lost cause.
Joe

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron Curtis, Jr, the independent film producer and voice over artist, is in no way affiliated with Ronald Curtis, Jr. the work at home, lead generating, save on gas marketer.

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerimee E Gum is his brother and is a known scam artist and thief, be very careful of Jerimee Gum, do not do business with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • WWW.theworld.com
  • Getting Rid of Ads, Just Ads Webpage
  • MagMoney Shutting Down
  • Scam or Legit
  • As a Guest Writer...
  • How Did You Find This Blog?
  • New 90 Day Policy for AdSense
  • Working at Home More Popular than Ever
  • My Business Resolution Results
  • Taking a Poll
  • Back to Top