Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Results of My Work at Home Business is... Poll

Although not very many people participated, I did get some idea of what type employment my readers have. Here are the results:

Self-employed (Internet)
29%
Self-employed (non-Internet)
14%
Telecommuter
14%
Part-time
43%

I was a little supprised that there are more people who read this Blog that are working Part-time. I did think that there would be more Telecommuters than was shown. The difference between the Internet and non-Internet categories is about what I expected, but I did think the S-E Internet would have been higher.

Are these results what you expected? Were you as supprised as I?

I'm going to have an important poll on Saturday, I would like you to pick which picture of me will appear in my profile.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Interview... ME "Liz" Strauss
  • Tomorrow... Interview with ME "Liz" Strauss
  • It's Blog-Tipping Day
  • How to Get Depressed
  • The Value of Links
  • Memorial Day... Never Forget
  • This Weeks Helpful Reads...Week 7
  • What Do You Think...?
  • My Contribution to the Highly Effective Blogger Pr...
  • LLV... Don't Lose the Momentum
  • Back to Top