Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The WP Ordeal

Ok, this is harder than I thought. I got a new Domain http://workingathomeinternet.com That's fine. I got WordPress installed. That's fine.

They only give you 2 templates to use. So, I downloaded one that may be a good choice. Now I can't get it to upload so I can use it!?!

I will be working on this for probably the whole weekend , if not FOREVER...

I will be talking to the help desk for BlueHost more than one time over the weekend, if they happen to be working, I don't know yet, I haven't called today yet.

Tomorrow, I will still have the This Weeks Helpful Reads post, and there are some good links, so enjoy. I will also be updating on my progress throughout this ordeal. So stay tuned.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • HELP!!! Changing to WP and Won't Work
  • Response to a Good Idea
  • What Time Is It?
  • Help Build the Community
  • Service (or non-service) vs Net Neutrality
  • A Bad Day
  • This Weeks Helpful Reads...Week 10
  • Link Spam
  • Testing StatCounter vs Site Meter for Review
  • Stats as a Trend Spotter
  • Back to Top