Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Friday, November 11, 2005

Is it a Vendeta???

No it's not, but when you run into propritary IP's it can seem like it. One of the easiest things I can think of is setting up and running your own site, UNTIL you run into AOL, YAHOO,MSN,ETC... They want you to use only their programs, which is fine if all you want to do is PLAY GAMES, READ NEWS, LOOK AT COMICS...

When you want to RUN A BUSINESS, you need LESS. The only thing I need is a CONNECTION to the WEB, I can do everything else myself. I don't need an IP that I have to go through all their pages just to find MY OWN, it just slows everything down.

Even though I pay for AOL (although I can't access the way I want), I use an SBC account to which a friend allows me access. I use Outlook Express for various E-Mail accounts I signed up to for FREE. I have THIS BLOG (also free).

Until all the E-mail accounts cry and become propritary, I intend to keep all the accounts active.
What, you say does this have to do with Working at Home.

EVERYTHING, if you have to PAY for what you DON'T NEED and WASTE TIME going through so many WASTED STEPS to get to your own HOME PAGE...

Is it a Vendeta? Only if you go with the flow, and take the easy way out.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • New Experiment HTM to Link:If you read the past tw...
  • A New Dawn brings a New Day...Yesterday I was ups...
  • Problems with your computer can always creep up......
  • Today is going to be a good day. How do I know?Be...
  • "There are just so many things to think of and do ...
  • The Main thing I have to work on is Spreading the ...
  • One thing I found out while setting up the last 3 ...
  • Do It Yourself SEO
  • Getting Into Search Directories
  • What are Meta Tags?
  • Back to Top