Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Sunday, November 13, 2005

POETRY???

Two weeks ago I got an advertisement in my E-mail for new artists to submit Poetry to be published for free. On a lark, I submitted the following:

Working at Home is supposed to be
the wave of the future, you see
But when you try your hand at it
you can tell, 'tis nothing like you were told.
For when the day is done,
Nothing but your soul was sold.

Not too good, huh?

I got a confirmation letter in the snail mail telling me that my "poem" will be published in the next volume of The International Library of Poetry's editon entitled "Eternal Portraits".
They will reserve my copy for only$49.95 (a savings of $20.00) PLUS S&H of $8.00. They will also include a personal information page for a "nominal fee".

Sound too good to be true? NOT IF YOU'RE SELLING BOOKS!!!
This is the type thing you MUST look out for if you are trying to SUCCEED in Working at Home.

If you have run into any similar situations, let me know.(I WILL NOT TRY TO SELL YOU ANYTHING)

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll try to post on your blog more.. Sorry I almost forgot. I wrote a poem about my artistic daughter, and I got the same thing about buying this book.. a bunch of bull.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • DynuBasic.comI did find a company a while ago that...
  • Is it a Vendeta???
  • New Experiment HTM to Link:If you read the past tw...
  • A New Dawn brings a New Day...Yesterday I was ups...
  • Problems with your computer can always creep up......
  • Today is going to be a good day. How do I know?Be...
  • "There are just so many things to think of and do ...
  • The Main thing I have to work on is Spreading the ...
  • One thing I found out while setting up the last 3 ...
  • Do It Yourself SEO
  • Back to Top