Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Writers Block

Sometimes it is really difficult to come up with a subject to write about, which is why a little while ago I asked for YOUR QUESTIONS.
Again, I think that it is necessary to get Feedback from the readers in order to keep this site relevant.
At this point I'm beginning to think that NO ONE reads this Blog. Am I just wasting my time spouting off what I think? I do keep track of how many people actually visit here, but I am not getting any responses to my request for Questions. There are many different links to reach me, and NO Question is irrelevant.
So, I am asking for any feedback, Good or Bad. I really want this site to be a place that people want to visit.
Thanks for any response...

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm interested in self improvement by working at home. I'd love to read about who you are, what made you start working at home, what you spend your time doing. How has working at home improved your life? What have the troubles been? I'd like to hear what your short term and long term goals are, and I'd like to watch you achieve your goals over time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Chitika Audit
  • Help Responses
  • Problems, Problems...
  • A New Approach to Making Money on the Internet
  • High Speed Internet?
  • Networking
  • Free Spaces Web Hosting:I tried Free Spaces after ...
  • Domain Names and Web Hosing
  • Working at Home Asks for Questions
  • Questions and Answers:I have endeavored to give ad...
  • Back to Top