Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Friday, February 24, 2006

Guest Write for Working at Home on the Internet


Something I have been contemplating for a while is asking you, my readers, to consider Guest Writing an Article for Working at Home on the Internet.

I think a lot of you have something to contribute, but haven't had an opportunity or the inclination to write something in the comment section. This could be a way for you to expose your site to others, not only through what you write, but you can include links and track-backs to your Blog or Website. You will get Full Credit.

I have written a few articles for other Blogs and the results have been good. I have gotten some hits I don't think I would have otherwise.

So, if you are interested, send me an E-mail with your idea and a short description of your intended subject matter. I will respond in a timely manner.

I am sure this could give some of you an opportunity to "Show your stuff".

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss said...

What a great idea!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Joseph said...

Hey Liz,

Thanks, Your post will be up shortly, as soon as Blogger settles down.

I have Vishal P. Rao writing an article for me as well.

His article will post sometime next week.

Thanks again,

Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • The "Poll about Polls" Results
  • Google SiteMaps and Blogger II
  • Procrastination Doesn't Work at Home
  • Freelance Sites
  • Paid Surveys
  • Website Enhancement
  • Blog Submission Sites
  • Results of the "I Want More Information on..." Poll
  • Blogging Platforms
  • Forum List
  • Back to Top