This Really Is the Last of the Series
Some people have special skills that they can Sell on the Internet. Writers, Customer Service Reps, Researchers and Website Designers among others, can find something that fits their needs on the Web if they know where to look.
I have complied a list of Freelance sites that may help the Work at Home Sub-Contractor:
1. Elance... Mostly for the Tech Type, but you can find a variety of services. (look in Market Place).
2. SoloGig... Just about anything you can do online from Web Design to Sales to Editing.
3. Freelance Work Exchange... Good pay for a variety of services, one drawback, $29.95/m for membership.
4. Guru... Wide assortment of service types. Fee depends on type of membership you want. Bid on projects.
5. West at Home Agent... Free to join, they train for different projects. Requirements for type of internet service and computer capability.
6. ClickNwork... Many different opportunities, Testing for ability, will train if selected. Amount of time with program makes a difference.
7. Working Solutions... Free to join. Requirements for internet access and must have phone for use on most projects.
8. BloggerJobs... Anything that a Blog can be used for, needs to be written about by someone. Payment depends on the company involved.
Unless otherwise specified, the services are free (to the best of my knowledge). None of the above are affiliate links.
I hope some of you can make good use of these services. If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article, Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version). For your convience: E-Mail Questions Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors