Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Friday, February 24, 2006

The "Poll about Polls" Results


OK, it was a stupid poll...

Unfortunately, the response was a little bit of a supprise. I guess the people who don't like polls just didn't bother to take the poll.

Only 5 people responded.

2 voted yes, they liked them.

1 voted no, didn't like them.

1 voted that they hated them.

50/50

When I first started using the Polls, they were to give me an idea of what information you want or need. I think the results of the last few polls ended up giving me useful topics that are relevant to Working at Home.

Therefore, since I have the deciding vote, I will continue using Polls, but I will make sure that they are related to Working at Home, the Internet, or something that will help make your experience less harrowing.

Joe

ps. The New Poll is: Is your Home Business...?

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Google SiteMaps and Blogger II
  • Procrastination Doesn't Work at Home
  • Freelance Sites
  • Paid Surveys
  • Website Enhancement
  • Blog Submission Sites
  • Results of the "I Want More Information on..." Poll
  • Blogging Platforms
  • Forum List
  • Problems with the Internet
  • Back to Top