Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Misperceptions Dealing with Requests

The other day in my post regarding Link Requests, I told you to watch out for requests that are only one way. This you should do.

However, Winston Redford of MyTrafficButler has contacted me. Apparently, he had some serious problems he had to deal with and couldn't conduct business as he normally would.

Therefore, I have put his link back in the sidebar.

I do apologize for any adverse perceptions my previous post may have caused, but sometimes a long delay can lead one to a decision prematurely.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Work at Home Pitfalls
  • My New Venture Not Taking Over
  • Weblog Empire Link Exchange
  • Thanks, Jesse Skinner
  • Launching of World Politics and the Internet
  • The Importance of Content
  • Blogger.com having Problems
  • Results of "How did you find this Blog?" Poll
  • Link Exchange Requests
  • Update: Sean Gum & Ronald Curtis, Jr
  • Back to Top