Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Refresh Your Mind


On a beautiful day like today (75 degrees F), I like to sit outside on the patio and go over my old writings, thoughts, designs and ideas.

While I was designing the Web Site*, I did it all on paper. It seemed like a good way to visualize how it should look. Drawing on paper can start out as just a doodle, and get as graphic as I want or need it to be. All done sitting on the patio.

Actually, when I work like this it is relaxing. It's almost like I'm not working at all. It's a good way to get the thought process going.

Most times, while I am going over stats or trying to find ways to improve my business while inside I get so involved I can't see the forrest for the trees. I start to stagnate. So, my way of reinvigorating is to work outside to clear my mind.

I feel that by taking a break from the mundane and tedious tasks inside, it is much easier to accomplish what needs to be done. When I am refreshed, it is easier to complete the work at hand.

With spring coming on, I will be able to spend more time outside. The biggest problem I run into is, I work on the computer. If I could afford a laptop, I would get one so that I wouldn't be tied to the desk (top). So, I'll just have to adjust my schedule so I can spend more time outside to get fresh air and rejuvenate.

How do you rejuvenate and refresh your mind to accomplish more?

Working at Home Website*

If you have a laptop you intend to discard, contact me... I could really use it.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • The NY Times, Wal-Mart and Bloggers
  • The Dreams and Realities of Working at Home
  • My Trek to Working at Home
  • I'm an Official SOB
  • Watch Your Keywords
  • Keywords and Old Posts
  • The Lost Art of Editing Yourself
  • Parallel Super Highways for a Fee
  • The Balancing Act... Work and Home
  • Between the Two
  • Back to Top