Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Mostly Moved

Ok, if you haven't guessed yet... I'm moving...

My NEW ADDRESS is http://workingathomeinternet.com

Come on over for a visit and PLEASE Offer Suggestions...

I'm new to WordPress and need all the help I can get.

For now I am going to keep this Blog Live... I haven't figured out how to put a forward address in yet. ;-)

Oh, and I still will have the This Weeks Helpful Reads post here tomorrow, and I'll probably run it on the NEW Blog as well.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • The WP Ordeal
  • HELP!!! Changing to WP and Won't Work
  • Response to a Good Idea
  • What Time Is It?
  • Help Build the Community
  • Service (or non-service) vs Net Neutrality
  • A Bad Day
  • This Weeks Helpful Reads...Week 10
  • Link Spam
  • Testing StatCounter vs Site Meter for Review
  • Back to Top