Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Pick a Pic


Ok, it's time for another change. My plan is to put a picture in my profile. The biggest problem is that I don't really have a good recent picture of myself.





So what I want to do is ask your opinion as to which picture I should use.

1. Top Right is me on the left, rear view (my best side).
2. Top Left is me (on the right) being a smart ass after taking down a Big Oak Tree.
3. Middle Right after work relaxing and laying back.
4. Bottom Left, lowering the head from a Big White Pine, fixing storm damage.

The choice is yours, but my favorite is either #3 or #4. Shortly, there will be a poll on the choices. You can, however, vote in comments from the moment this post is published.

Thanks for your cooperation. Vote Now. Vote often.

Update: The Poll has been added to the sidebar. Please take the time to vote.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


4 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss said...

3 works for me too Joe!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Joseph said...

Hey Liz,
Thanks, I also got something for #4, so far it's 50-50.
Joe

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I often visit blogs. When there is a picture of the blogger I'm experiencing a strooong feeling of first impression. Very different to profiles where people use some kind of picture as you used to do as well. Looking in someone's face is very personal, to me.
Long story short...what I sense reading this post is something like "half-heartedly". Your whole blog is NOT half-baked and I'd like to see a well-done photo of you...
Do I make sense? And I don't mean to be rude. I just believe detail matters.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Joseph said...

Hey Tania from Germany,

I really don't have any recent pictures of myself. The closest I could get to a "real" picture is HS Graduation pic from 1971.
I think that would be a little dated.
I went through all kinds of pictures, and the best I could come up with are these...
Sorry, but unless I get a new picture, these are the choices.
Joe
BTW did you vote?
J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Results of My Work at Home Business is... Poll
  • Interview... ME "Liz" Strauss
  • Tomorrow... Interview with ME "Liz" Strauss
  • It's Blog-Tipping Day
  • How to Get Depressed
  • The Value of Links
  • Memorial Day... Never Forget
  • This Weeks Helpful Reads...Week 7
  • What Do You Think...?
  • My Contribution to the Highly Effective Blogger Pr...
  • Back to Top