Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Chitika vs AdSense vs ClickBank

I have heard so much about Google AdSense, I tried it out. Not much sucess there, although they do Target Ads to your readers as advertised. Only one (1) click in a month and a half.
Not too good when you get paid per click.

So then I tried ClickBank, even though I have only had it on my site for around two weeks, Nothing yet.

Next is Chitika Inc, it's supposed to be an eyecatcher therefore more clicks?
I don't know, I applied to them almost a week ago and they STILL haven't replied. They never even sent an acknowledgement! How reliable will will they be on reporting and PAYMENT?

Maybe, I just don't get enough hits on my site, but at least the First Two responded quickly to my signup. The Latter, to date, has not.

This shows me two important things:
1. NO ad will make you money if you don't get the visits to your site.
2. Choose wisely when looking for someone to advertise on your site.

The Saga continues...

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Meta Tags
  • POETRY???Two weeks ago I got an advertisement in m...
  • DynuBasic.comI did find a company a while ago that...
  • Is it a Vendeta???
  • New Experiment HTM to Link:If you read the past tw...
  • A New Dawn brings a New Day...Yesterday I was ups...
  • Problems with your computer can always creep up......
  • Today is going to be a good day. How do I know?Be...
  • "There are just so many things to think of and do ...
  • The Main thing I have to work on is Spreading the ...
  • Back to Top