Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Niche (Find your own place)

In answer to Viator regarding the Ads, Just Ads blog.
Firstly, if you read my post yesterday (Cencorship or Protection?) you will notice that Blogger deemed that particular Blog SPAM.
So, I created a new Webpage with the same Concept and Name (Ads, Just Ads). The Name speaks for itself. The Concept is a different story.

The reasons behind it are multi-fold:

1. I don't want THIS BLOG to become nothing but Ads, but rather an informative log of my progress Working at Home.
2. I need to make MONEY on the Internet (see my explaination 12/5 Questions and Answers).
3. It works for QVC, the only people who watch are looking for something to buy.
4. A variety of products are availible.
5. I have not seen anything like it on the Internet (same products, different advertisers).
6. Why are there so many Info-mercials? (see#3).
7. If I offer something Unique, maybe I can get in on the ground floor.

The idea may not be unique, but if it works for TV, why not on the Internet?
As I have said before, everyone has their own NICHE. We'll see how well it works...

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


1 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just removed the ads from my blog after taking a look at the numbers. I was only making a few cents a week, so I decided I could afford to remove the ads. I will probably put them back once my site gets more traffic. Until then, I'd rather my site look a bit more professional and cleaner and be more pleasurable to look at. I write more about this topic on my blog.

So I agree with you, it makes sense to focus on another website to make money, and try to keep the blog as commercial free as possible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Censorship or Protection?
  • Blog vs. Website
  • Word Verification on Posts
  • Links on the Ads, Just Ads Page
  • More Questions and Answers
  • Answers to Questions
  • Speaking of Writing...
  • Writers Block
  • Chitika Audit
  • Help Responses
  • Back to Top