Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Saturday, January 28, 2006

As a Guest Writer...

Yesterday I was reading one of the regular Blogs I normally peruse, Technosailor. Every Friday Aaron has an Open Mic so that his readers can voice their opinion on just about any topic.

So, as usual I left a comment, this time regarding yesterday's post here. I then got an E-mail inviting me to write a post for Technosailor. I wrote a small post on the subject, and submitted it to Aaron.

He published it on his site last night. I saw it this moring (of course I looked), and thought it was OK. I did find out that Open Mic Friday is for anyone to write a post for submission. (And here I thought I was something special).

Please visit Technosailor and let Aaron know what you think. (It is different from my post here).

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe-- Yeah, I wanted to give something back to the community of readers who faithfully visit my writing every day. Open Mic Fridays are a way for readers to talk about the issues that matter to them where all the other days are days for me to talk about issues that matter to me. :)

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Joseph said...

Hey Aaron,

Thanks for stopping by.

I do appreciate it :-)

Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • How Did You Find This Blog?
  • New 90 Day Policy for AdSense
  • Working at Home More Popular than Ever
  • My Business Resolution Results
  • Taking a Poll
  • Turn a Negative into a Positive
  • Stat Counter Comparison
  • Page View Statistics
  • US Government Wants Googles Search Records
  • In The News
  • Back to Top