Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Monday, January 23, 2006

Turn a Negative into a Positive

When I first sat down to write a post for today, I had every intention of writing something inspiring.

Then, as sometimes happens when Working at Home, I ran into some problems with shipping, vendors and service representatives. I spent most of the time on the phone (of course) and basically got nowhere for two (2) hours.

One of the many things you must remember is to take it in stride. As I started the post, I was upset with the whole situation. I was going to rant about the whole thing. Then I realized that the only one it really affected was ME.

Once I calmed down a bit, I thought better of it and decided to write about not writing when you are angry. If you do, then all you are going to do is turn everyone Off. That is not the intention when you try to be advise people about the advantages of Working at Home.

Rather, you want to try to tell people about turning a negative into a positive. This you cannot do in anger. Things Do work out, you just have to persist with a good attitude and stick with to your original plan.

Hopefully, I have turned this setback into a positive.

(As I was writing this post, I got a phone call, it's still not resolved)

The main thing is to expect whatever comes your way while Working at Home, no matter, you can always work around a problem. This is true of Any Business, Work at Home or otherwise.

Keep a positive attitude, if not, it can overwhelm you.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Stat Counter Comparison
  • Page View Statistics
  • US Government Wants Googles Search Records
  • In The News
  • Network Marketing/MLM's
  • Selling A Blog
  • An Old Post
  • Patience
  • Milestone
  • It's Finally Over
  • Back to Top