Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Friday, January 27, 2006

New 90 Day Policy for AdSense

Today I found out that Google's AdSense referral program has changed. It was, when I started using them, a good deal. Refer someome to AdSense and you get $100 after the referee made their first $100.

Now it seems, without notice, they changed it to $100 if your referee makes $100 within 90 days.

I know from experience that a new AdSense account takes time to build, much longer than 3 months. I don't know how they expect anyone or any company to continue referring people if they know that the likelyhood of getting payment is nill.

Originally, I put the AdSense referral chicklet in the sidebar to help my readers find a legitimate way to make money with their Blog or Web page. I still feel that it could help someone financially by signing up for the AdSense program.

Although I have not made any money from the referrals, I have determined that it should remain on my Blog. Hopefully, this will still give people the opportunity to make money online.

So, Click away, and hope that you make $100 in the first 3 months for both our sakes.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Working at Home More Popular than Ever
  • My Business Resolution Results
  • Taking a Poll
  • Turn a Negative into a Positive
  • Stat Counter Comparison
  • Page View Statistics
  • US Government Wants Googles Search Records
  • In The News
  • Network Marketing/MLM's
  • Selling A Blog
  • Back to Top