Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Page View Statistics

Some interesting stastics have come to my attention as of late. I have been concentrating on the Blog for so long and getting it indexed on Google, I almost ignored the other search engines.

What came to light, with the help of my page view counter is that Most of the Views come from Internet Explorer, (MSN Search) and Mozilla. I have gotten No page views at all from Google so far.

Another thing that I found was that my Working at Home Web Page has recently gotten More page views and clicks on AdSense than my either of my Blogs.

Although I have submitted the URL's for all of my sites to the Major Search Engines, the Web Page (html, not RSS) has gotten the best page ranking of all.

I got on the First Page with MSN Search and Second Page with Yahoo Search. I'm not sure if Google has indexed as of yet, although I just started with Google Sitemaps, I can not find any of my sites within 15 pages .

So, even though the Web Page is Static (see previous post), it seems to be doing better than the more Dynamic Blogs. I do update ALL of the pages regularly, This Blog daily, the Web Page and Archive page at least 3-4 times a week.

The main reason for keeping statistics is to see what works best for you and your Site(s). I am continually looking for better ways to improve my stats, so if you have any ideas, let me know.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • US Government Wants Googles Search Records
  • In The News
  • Network Marketing/MLM's
  • Selling A Blog
  • An Old Post
  • Patience
  • Milestone
  • It's Finally Over
  • My Dilemma
  • How To...
  • Back to Top