Scam or Legit
This is a List of Internet Companies and My thoughts on their Legitimacy
(These are my opinions only, you should make your own decisions)
I took this list directly from page 3 of my Web Page, I do update that as often as possible. So this list will change in the future. Refer to Working at Home on the Internet Web Page for updates.
I provided links for the Companies I feel are Legitimate. I Did Not include links for the others because I don't want it said I condone the practices of those sites.
1. AdSense... This is one of the Premier advertising sites I have found to date. They are a slow start for a new company that advertises with them, but they do pay.
2. Chitika... They are a very good company, they are reliable and respond to inquiries quickly. They pay a little more than AdSense, but take longer to report.
3. ClickBank... They seem to have a good program, but their advertiser list is somewhat limited.
4. Commission Junction... Their advertiser list is extensive, but so far I have no results to confirm how well they pay.
5. 12 Daily Pro... (not an affiliate link) One of the autosurf programs that apparently does pay through PayPal and other such services.
1. Automatic Money Vault... One of the Pay Us $47.00 (regular price$97.00) guaranteed to make SOMEONE money . The pitch is you don't have to know anything about the internet or marketing, just make money.(?) Caution...
2. PAS Easy Money... This is one that makes Big promises for Big returns on your investment. They real you in with a video presentation. Caution is advised.
1. Star 2000... This company looks fine in the beginning and tells you that they will give you an extensive downline (anyone who signs up after you). Their catch is that you have to BUY their product every month whether or not anyone else does.
2. SellYourEmail.com... This is just a variation of a Pyramid Scheme.
3. Leap Cash... It is a Leap in you think you'll actually get paid.
4. HomeTypers... So far I haven't heard anything except from people wanting their money back (with No results). Wouldn't go there.
5. Five Day Funds... Everything I have heard is bad, I tried to visit their website and the only thing that comes up is a promise to pay. Stay away.
I think it is safe to say... Do Not send money first, investigate fully. If there is No Contact Info, Who will Pay You? If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article, Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version). For your convience: E-Mail Questions Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors