Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Monday, May 22, 2006

What Do You Do Working at Home?

I have conducted polls on this blog in the past and found some interesting things about my readers. So, I am going to conduct a small survey regarding the type of Work at Home situation my visitors are in.

This will be a non-scientific, non-official, poll. I think it would be interesting to see what percent of my readers work for themselves or telecommute for a company.


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

I will put in the sidebar and it will run for a week. Please take the poll so I have an idea of where I may need to focus future posts. You can also answer by clicking on the above.

You can get free polls at dPolls.com

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • This Weeks Helpful Reads...Week 6
  • (more...) in Blogger
  • Content Is King
  • Got a Question for Darren Rowse?
  • Writing to Fight Apathy
  • Be Professional
  • Explaining Internet Business to Mom
  • This Weeks Helpful Reads...Week 5
  • International Flavor
  • Page Views vs Unique Hits vs Return Visits
  • Back to Top