Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Open Mouth Insert Foot...

As you may have noticed, there is an Ad above this enrty. After posting yesterday, I did get an E-Mail from Chitika. Account open, access to codes, etc.
It looks like it will be a good addition to my site. My only consideration at this point, is that they only pay through PayPal. I do have an account with them, but would rather have a Check Sent Directly to ME. I can deal with PayPal, however I would rather other payment options.
The only accounts I have that will send a check directly is ClickBank and AdSense. They are not bad places to start if that is your preference or need.
You can check out any of the options to see for yourself if they would fit your style. I do get paid if you use any of the links provided. (Honesly IS the best policy).

Good Luck

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Chitika vs AdSense vs ClickBank
  • Meta Tags
  • POETRY???Two weeks ago I got an advertisement in m...
  • DynuBasic.comI did find a company a while ago that...
  • Is it a Vendeta???
  • New Experiment HTM to Link:If you read the past tw...
  • A New Dawn brings a New Day...Yesterday I was ups...
  • Problems with your computer can always creep up......
  • Today is going to be a good day. How do I know?Be...
  • "There are just so many things to think of and do ...
  • Back to Top