Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Power of Asking...

As they say, "you never know until you ask". Yesterday I sent an E-Mail to Chitika support asking if there is a way to have checks sent directly to me rather than PayPal. I got three (3) Responses in my inbox today. Each was a progress report on my request, the last being CHECKS WILL BE MAILED DIRECTLY TO ME.
So, my original impression of Chitika was mistaken. They manually review applications and support requests. I hope I get that type of response to the ADS.
I'm still early in the process, but if I target the ads (all sponsers) and place them correctly on the page, I hope to get some favorable results.

Good Luck to Us All

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Open Mouth Insert Foot...As you may have noticed, ...
  • Chitika vs AdSense vs ClickBank
  • Meta Tags
  • POETRY???Two weeks ago I got an advertisement in m...
  • DynuBasic.comI did find a company a while ago that...
  • Is it a Vendeta???
  • New Experiment HTM to Link:If you read the past tw...
  • A New Dawn brings a New Day...Yesterday I was ups...
  • Problems with your computer can always creep up......
  • Today is going to be a good day. How do I know?Be...
  • Back to Top