Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Friday, December 16, 2005

Archives (Treasures)

I went through some of my Archives yesterday, and found out something I already knew. I DON'T KNOW MUCH. When I first started I had visions of grandure, thinking since I knew something about computers, how hard could it be to start an Internet Business. It ain't easy...
I takes a lot of time and knowledge. You have to have an understanding of Business in General, Advertising, People, SEO's, Taxes, Finding a Niche, Time Management, Human Behavior, and on and on...
I think that reading the Archives shows me something of importance, I have had to learn so much more than I thought. And I have... I'm still learning more everyday. The more I read, and absorb, the more successful I can become.
Most of the articles I read are written by people who have already succeeded in their particular field of expertise. But, I find it interesting to go back into the Archives of their Blogs, Websites, etc. to see how they started, hopefully learning from some of their mistakes and early successes.
They say "History repeats itself", but by learning From History, I may be able to avoid some of the pitfalls others have encountered.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Keep on Keepin' on...
  • Some AdSense Stats
  • Perception and Eye Movement
  • Ads, Good or Bad
  • Niche (Find your own place)
  • Censorship or Protection?
  • Blog vs. Website
  • Word Verification on Posts
  • Links on the Ads, Just Ads Page
  • More Questions and Answers
  • Back to Top