Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Keep on Keepin' on...

Today is another one of those days. Nothing really to write about. You all have been great with your questions. Ask whatever you want anytime. The biggest problem now is the "Where do I go from Here" syndrome.
There are still plenty of things that need to be done... finish the Ads, Just Ads page, Write the XML for syndication, and contact more Advertisers, just to name a few.
The apathy comes in when I look at the stats I have. Not too promising, especially after seeing the results of the poll Darren at ProBlogger shared. That was just for AdSense, but I checked my stats for ClickBank and Chitika, they weren't much better. It's too soon to get results from Commission Junction, I've only been with them for a little over a week. Since they are the main source of Advertisers for Ads, Just Ads I still feel confident they may be fruitful.
That being said, I am NOT ready to give up yet. I may start another Blog (suggest a subject), but that may not be for a little while. There is still a LOT to do with the Ads page. Since I plan on updating that no less than once a week, it will never be "done".
So, as the song says... I'll just Keep on Keepin' on...

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Some AdSense Stats
  • Perception and Eye Movement
  • Ads, Good or Bad
  • Niche (Find your own place)
  • Censorship or Protection?
  • Blog vs. Website
  • Word Verification on Posts
  • Links on the Ads, Just Ads Page
  • More Questions and Answers
  • Answers to Questions
  • Back to Top