Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Recurring Theme

It seems that the further back I looked in my archives, the more I noticed a Major Recurring Theme. Working Hard...
It's not something I really think about much anymore, since I put in so many hours doing various projects. None really takes all that much time by itself, maybe an hour or two. But, by the end of the day, I realize that if I got paid by the hour, I would have made a lot of money.
Most of what I do is research. I keep trying to find better ways to promote myself, what I do and getting exposure. My main objective in the beginning was promoting Computer Consulting, since that is my background.
At this point (as stated in many posts) I have adapted. I still Consult on a limited basis but now it seems I have become more a publisher of my ideas, giving what advice I can and hoping that I get enough exposure to make some money. Yes, I have, and continue to try various techniques in getting the word out.
I think that is one of the "Hard Work" areas that will continue, at least for the forseeable future.
So, if someone tries to tell you that you can "get rich quick working only minutes a day", DON'T BELIEVE THEM.
Working Hard is the only thing that will make you a SUCCESS. So, keep up all the Hard Work and you just May get Rich.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Archives (Treasures)
  • Keep on Keepin' on...
  • Some AdSense Stats
  • Perception and Eye Movement
  • Ads, Good or Bad
  • Niche (Find your own place)
  • Censorship or Protection?
  • Blog vs. Website
  • Word Verification on Posts
  • Links on the Ads, Just Ads Page
  • Back to Top