Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Spreading the Word

I have tried many different ways to try to get my site read by people who are interested in Working at Home, Internet Business etc. I use Feedburner, Technorati, Postami and others. I have Submitted my URL to Google, Yahoo and MSN. I have joined various Forums, in which I use the Blog Address.

I have used Meta Keywords and Meta Descriptions within the Template as well. Still, the MOST READERS I have ever had in one day is 12. That is nowhere near what I expected.

This is probably caused by 1 or 2 reasons: Too many related sites to choose from or I am REALLY BORING and don't have anything RELEVANT TO SAY.

I research Every Day to find different topics that are Work at Home related. Most times I find things that interest me, therefore I include them in various posts. I also try to include personal experiences while Working on the Internet, getting new programs and ways to make the experience enjoyable.

Please give me some Feedback if you have any suggestions. If this Blog is Boring or Irrelevant, maybe it is time to think of something else to do.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Getting Side-Tracked
  • Comment Spam
  • Recurring Theme
  • Archives (Treasures)
  • Keep on Keepin' on...
  • Some AdSense Stats
  • Perception and Eye Movement
  • Ads, Good or Bad
  • Niche (Find your own place)
  • Censorship or Protection?
  • Back to Top