Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Friday, December 30, 2005

Suggestions Needed

If it seems a little much that I continue to ask for your suggestions, guess again.

I want to give you as much information about Working at Home as is possible. If I just keep giving you my opinion, then that is all you really get. I know from experience that, although fun at times, Surfing to get an answer for your specific question is difficult.

One of the reasons for changing the Blogs name, as explained in a previous post, was to better portray the contents. In order to make the Posts more relevant to visitors, I feel that Input from Readers adds to the experience.

If you followed the input from Vishal, you will understand why suggestions and comments are important. This is why I opened comments, there may be a better way than I alone can find.

You can always use comments, or any of the other ways provided to contact me.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Using Comments
  • Using Meta Tags
  • Building Readership
  • Holiday Blues, A Time to Look Ahead
  • Holiday Greetings
  • Tweaking Meta Data
  • Tweaking Your Template
  • Name Change (continued)
  • Name Change
  • Google and AOL get Married
  • Back to Top