Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Using Comments

In the last few days, I have gotten some comments regarding previous posts. Most notably from Vishal P Rao (Work at Home Forum). Since I always find his comments helpful, I have included his comments and my answers within the last few articles.

What I have been thinking about and will soon implement, is asking for comments on individual posts. Althought I have always welcomed participation from the readers, I think it is time to include the conversations so that all may share.

If you would like to participate, just Click Here to add your comments about this idea.

You could also read my answer to Vishal at Using Meta Tags.

As always, you can ask any question regarding Working at Home.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Joseph said...

I'll be the First to leave a comment. I hope everyone finds that this is a good idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Using Meta Tags
  • Building Readership
  • Holiday Blues, A Time to Look Ahead
  • Holiday Greetings
  • Tweaking Meta Data
  • Tweaking Your Template
  • Name Change (continued)
  • Name Change
  • Google and AOL get Married
  • Spreading the Word
  • Back to Top