Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Name Change

I changed the Name of the Blog in order to better reflect the actual contents of my posts. I never really thought the old title quite fit. Since I write more about Working at Home on the Internet, I felt the NEW Title was more appropriate.

Although you can Improve Yourself and your situation by Working at Home or Running an Internet Business, I thought the Self Improvement part was a little misleading.

I hope this doesn't stop anyone from visiting or disappoint any of my readers. Actually, I hope it will encourage others to add this site to Their Favorites List.

Please feel free to give me your impression of the change.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Google and AOL get Married
  • Spreading the Word
  • Getting Side-Tracked
  • Comment Spam
  • Recurring Theme
  • Archives (Treasures)
  • Keep on Keepin' on...
  • Some AdSense Stats
  • Perception and Eye Movement
  • Ads, Good or Bad
  • Back to Top