Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Naive, Inexperienced or Just Plain Stupid?


This is the 177th post I have written for this Blog. Working at Home on the Internet is still a work in progress. And I hope it continues to improve with the experiences I have had over time.

Again, I have been looking over what I had written ( I do this often) after researching new perspectives on Owning a Home Business, Working on the Internet, Using Computers for Business, etc. and not finding anything "new".

I bring this up because, as attested to by my first few posts, I was naive, inexperienced, OK, just plain stupid in my expectations. I'm not going to link to them, instead I'll just Show You. They are short enough.

10/5/05 There is a way to improve yourself...Work online...Make money...Find the Freedom you want. If you work on a computer & have access to the internet...Contact me by Clicking on one of the links below...

That was the extent of my FIRST post... It gets worse...

10/6/05 Second day of posting, and I'm waiting for anyone to Comment.I went to MagMoney.com & became an affilitate, there I found out that I can work from home on my computer through their programs.If you would like to try this and make money from home, Contact me...

What was I expecting? Instant results, like cooking oatmeal in a microwave?

At that point I didn't even know the importance of any of the Basics*. I didn't even use Titles, much less know why I should. I had no clue what RSS**, MetaTags***, Keywords+ or SEO++ meant to circulation.

I did persist, and after some time, researching, reading, joining some forums+++, visiting other like minded sites and learning in general, I finally got a focus. I formed a game plan, and continued all of the above.

I work continually to try to help improve your prospects (and my own) through my experiences, good and bad. This is why I put links to previous posts or other sites I have found important to running a Business from Home on the Internet.

Related posts:
*
The Basics
**RSS
***Meta Tags
+
Keywords and Watch your Keywords
++
SEO
+++Forums

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Your Story Sunday Opens This Weekend
  • It Has to Start Somewhere
  • Comparison of Poll Results
  • Refresh Your Mind
  • The NY Times, Wal-Mart and Bloggers
  • The Dreams and Realities of Working at Home
  • My Trek to Working at Home
  • I'm an Official SOB
  • Watch Your Keywords
  • Keywords and Old Posts
  • Back to Top