Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Category List to Review


This is the preliminary list of categories I intend to put in the sidebar. I think it will be a good addition to help navigation of older posts I feel are still important.

I know when I visit anywhere, I like to know how to get around. Especially, if I'm looking for something in particular.

Categories:
Advertising
Attitude
Basics
Blogging
Forums
Google
Guest Writer's Articles
Interviews
Keywords
Linking
Organization
Reviews
Scams and Legitimate
SEO
Stastics
Websites
Weekly Helpful Reads
Work at Home

As I said these are just preliminary, so if you think there should be some additions, please let me know. Use comments or E-mail, I'll respond to either one.

Now I have to put ALL the links in...

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • Help Me Get Organized...
  • Consider Ad Types
  • Feeling Guilty for Taking Time Off
  • Conform or Change?
  • How Do You Judge Success?
  • Unwanted Solicitation Calls
  • Critique of My Website
  • Intra-links
  • Posting Frequency
  • Today's Good Reads
  • Back to Top