Google

Don't be the One that Copies Others.......................................................Be the One that Others Copy

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Writing in Series Form


Something I have been contemplating for a while is writing some posts as a series.

My thoughts... (if I write it down, I have to follow through).

Since I do get a few return visitors, this could keep their interest. It could also entice newer visitors to come back again for the additional installments.

Each series will probably run between 3 to 5 days. I think anything longer could cause some people to lose interest. Each post will be linked to the others in the series, so that if someone happens to come in the middle, they can always find the other entries.

The individual series will have a common theme (really???), so the pictures in each related post will have to serve as a logo of sorts for the series.

The series should be written as a whole. Either all in one day and broken down or individually on a daily basis so as to allow for comments and interaction. This depends on the content type.

I have only written one series until now. That was in response to a poll I had taken a while ago asking people what they wanted more information about. Unfortunately, I didn't include links to each installment and they weren't easily identifiable as a series.

So, instead of taking a poll on what you want, I will ask you to request whatever information is important to you through comments.

If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article,
Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version).

For your convience:
E-Mail Questions

Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Last 10 Posts...
  • How to put a Category List on Blogger Blogs
  • My Technorati Problems
  • Category List to Review
  • Help Me Get Organized...
  • Consider Ad Types
  • Feeling Guilty for Taking Time Off
  • Conform or Change?
  • How Do You Judge Success?
  • Unwanted Solicitation Calls
  • Critique of My Website
  • Back to Top