New Year Resolutions
Here are Some of the New Year Resolutions I have made for Working at Home on the Internet and my other sites.
1. Build Readership... Without people Visiting my Sites, How can I Succeed?
2. Increase Networking... I can always learn more from other people, and they may Visit and/or Refer others to my Sites.
3. Improve Tracking... Start a comprehensive log of Clicks, Visits, Type Ads that work, and what doesn't.
4. Number of Posts... Increase exposure by additional posts, possibly by writing on other Blogs.
5. Tweak Ads... Look at which ads by what companies work best on what site, including placement.
6. Involve Readers... Use comments, suggestions, and critiques in Posts to make them more relevant to people's interests.
7. Update Business Plan... Review and Update at least once a month, More if needed, and Adjust as necessary.
These are only a Few of the Pertinent things I need to address EARLY in the New Year.
I would like to hear from you regarding Your Business Resolutions for the New Year.
Use the Comments Section to join in on the conversation.
(...more) If you were on the new Home Page and got transferred here through a link in an article, Please Click Here to Return to Working at Home on the Internet (the New and Improved Version). For your convience: E-Mail Questions Good Luck in YOUR Endeavors